I'm dreading Friday

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
Kayleigh has her first set of jabs. I hope shes as good as she was for her heel prick, didn't even mutter.

Bet she screams the place down.

Trying to persuade OH to take her but he's not buying it.

Even the nurse hates doing them.

i hated takiing Frankie too. She screamed for her first and last sets, not her second set too. In fact she screamed before her last set as she recognised the room!

Aww caroline i know I have this too when I book them am absoltely dreading them. I cried for heel prick more like a heel scrape,horrid.

I am forcing Dave to do it and he has needle phobia! I simply cannot do it i will break down I know it. Good luck and I am sure babies will be fine it is us that gets more upset. One thing do we calpol them this young before jabs i cant remember what age you can give calpol? If can then mabe worth doing in case jabs do unsettle them.

Bex.x

I'm pretty certain they can have Calpol after jabs. I hope Kaylrigh isn't too unsettled as on Sat driving 350 miles+ to mil

callum never cried at any of his lol!!! mind u he has a fair bit of fat 2 protect him!!! best o luck hun!

Kayleigh's got skinny little legs so i'm sure its gonna hurt. Wish DH would take her:cry:

Kayleigh's got skinny little legs so i'm sure its gonna hurt. Wish DH would take her:cry:

lol i made darren take chloe 4 her mmr n phneumo(sp) 1s, as she was older i wanted her 2 remember it was him who took her no me :rofl:

lol i made darren take chloe 4 her mmr n phneumo(sp) 1s, as she was older i wanted her 2 remember it was him who took her no me :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:, i don't want to be meany mummy, its bad enough i goin baack to work in 4 weeks and abandoning her (well leaving her with daddy), but to do this to her as well. I'll make appt for next one on a day that i'm workiing.

lolol see us women think things thro
:D

just had card from Dr's changed to Mon June 4th, got a bit of respite.

Might arrange for some me time that morning :rofl:

caroline I always find feeding Seren when she gets jabbed a god send. She still gets upset but it calms her down so fast, plus it is meant to help with the pain. Here is some more info

https://www.kellymom.com/health/illness/bf-analgesia.html

I fed Seren during all her 2,3 and 4 month jabs and just on her pneumococchal.

thank you beanie i will have a read of that, sounds like a good idea. Maybe i will take her then DH is a bit lacking in that department, much to Kayleighs disgust:rofl:. Doesn't stop her trying tho.:rofl:

Alex hasn't had his yet, I haven't had an appointment and I want to put them off for a while as he seems too small at the moment (even though he's a 14lb chunk!)

Kayleigh is now June 4th where she'll b day under 11 weeks. She was 11lb 3 when weighed last week, she averages just over a pound every two weeks, so she'll be around 12.5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->