I'm driving myself bonkers

ChellePepper

Reaction score
So, I was hear last month with an issue concerning my cycle. Turns out that I wasn't pregnant.

Well, this month is even weirder.

I've thrown up in the middle of night a couple of times - with no other illness symptoms. I can't cook meat because the smells make me sick.

When I wake up, I have these horrible, crusty, bloody boogers. Though, I haven't had a cold. This is gross, but today when I blew my nose, I had so many that they didn't all make it on to the tissue. Nastiness.

I've been extremely weeping.

I've been pretty constipated, but only small bowel movements if I do go.

My boyfriend is complaining my breath smells funny - even right after I brush, floss, tongue scrape and rinse with scope.

I took one of those dang blue dye tests about a week ago and got a faint line that got considerably darker - as dark as the control, but not as fat- after about 20 minutes.

But I'm also getting my regular period symptoms, the brown discharge, sore boobs (however the veins are bluer and more prominent), some cramps. I'm due for my period on tuesday/wednesday.

I'm going crazy. I have another one of those fact plus tests, but I want to wait until I'm closer to my period.

What do yall think?

I got three lines. I got a plus sign, but it was extremely faint. And wasn't fat like the control window or other lines. I went to throw it away because I left it sitting on the tub and noticed the line was super dark, but still not fat.

I figured it was just an evap line and thought nothing of it, but I am just getting odd symptoms.

how confusing! I thought you could only get 2 lines at the most.

how confusing! I thought you could only get 2 lines at the most.

Every test is different. The Clear Blue tests have three:

https://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/emmiesanimalrescue/My%20Pictures/Family/Baby/ClearBlueTests.jpg
(pic from google)

All sounds good to me hun!

When I got my bfp I had the congested nose with blood in it and I had that throughout my entire pregnancy then - gross!

Plus I thought a line was a line?

Definitely take a test again, why don't you try a pink dye test, they're known for being more accurate!

Let us know how you get on and good luck!

Xxx

Thanks!

I just uploaded the blue dye test from this morning in the gallery. I had it, so I wanted to take it. But, I'm going to get a pink dye one today so I can rest my mind.

Definitely try a pink dye test - I've heard such terrible things about the blue dye tests giving evap lines! :dust: and FXed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->