I'm driving myself crazy! Any thoughts?

RunMama

Reaction score
I'll try to make this as short as possible...but I'm here because I'm losing my mind!

My husband and I aren't trying, but are not preventing but planned on trying this summer for baby #2.

My period is generally irregular (off bc of varying length of days on period). I almost ALWAYS get crazy cramps the day before my period starts and brown spotting.

My last period started May 15th -May 20th. We dtd on May 23rd and 24th. Immediately after that I had cramps, pulling pains, headaches exhaustion, major bloating, hot flashes all night, and weight gain etc...right through today.

According to the 500 fertility apps I have going on my phone, my period is 1-3 days late. The past two days I've had very light pink mixed in my CM when I check. It's only when I check. All pregnancy tests (cheap First Step brand from walmart) have been negative.

I started checking CM and my basal temps when I first started cramping back in May. CM has been consistently egg white/clear (until the bit of pink the past two days) and my temp averages around 99.1.

I feel so lost every time I take a negative test with all of these symptoms. I never had this with my first baby (he was conceived right after a miscarriage so everything just blended together).

Anyone have this happen to them? Anyone end up with a BFP? If so how long did it take?

I know my chance of that ONE time dtd getting me pregnant, but I'm so confused and kind of hopeful.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or advice!

I'm going to bump this...still no sign of AF. Have some burning/pulling pains today and have heartburn/indigestion after everything I eat.

I think I'll test again tomorrow which would put me 2-5 days late (pending what app I look at). I'm really hoping I get a BFP at this point. I feel like after almost a month of feeling crazy, knowing it was because I was lucky enough to conceive would make it all worth it.

Hey just wanted to let you know that I am going through almost exactly the same thing. I have a slightly different time line. My last AF was May 24. Ov'd around June 6/7. AF was due June 19 (I am really regular!). Have had exactly the same symptoms as you - cramps, hot flashes, heartburn, indigestion and lower back pain - since around June 11. Have been POAS like a crazy person but they are all BFN. I know that when people are TTC they are more hyperaware of their bodies etc, but there are far too many symptoms going on with me to make me think that I am imagining all of this.

Have you thought about scheduling a blood test? I'm trying to wait until next weekend before I consider this, but I am driving myself crazy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->