I'm driving myself nuts!!! Could this finally be a good sign...?

picklepot

Reaction score
Hello ladies!
I'm so sorry for the long post and a few areas of TMI. I really need your advice because I'm driving myself nuts!!

(Bit of background .... I'm 33 OH is 37. We have one precious Prince who took us three years to bring into our lives and we really want to expand our family as he is now 4! We've been tnp since 2014 but actively trying for almost 2 years.)

It's quite disheartening but this month I have more hope than the previous ones..... What do you think ladies? Am I getting unnecessarily excited??

I'm not absolutely certain as to Which day I OV'd but I had some brown spotting on 2nd April and some cramping along with some sharp prodding pains in my lower abdomen.

3rd I had cramping and slight nausea

4th and 5th nothing at all

6th (which is the day I THOUGHT I had OV'd) I had a BLAZING row with my hubby over the washing up...... And some light cramps

7th cramping, nausea, absolutely exhausted and in bed by 9pm, and backache (but that's pretty standard for me).

8th nothing

9th/10th - horrendous headache, cramps, utter exhaustion and on 10th woke thinking I would be sick.

11th - funny taste in my mouth (like when you have a tooth infection) which came and went within 10 minutes, sharp pain in side again, exhausted, cramps, backache and nausea

12th - woke up at 4am BURSTING for a wee. When I got up at 7 went to the bathroom again and there was brown spotting / cm when I wiped.
Though AF was a week early (due 19th) so wore tampon but only a tiny bit of pink cm on it so stopped wearing one! Also sharp twinges in thighs(?) and stabbing pain in my vagina??? (Wth?)

13th (today) Woke with a sore throat, Achey tummy 'muscles' - top of abs?
Exhausted and Really intolerant to people. Slightly nauseous and generally shattered!! This evening I'm actually a bit dizzy like when you have a virus?

By the look of things I'm either 7dpo or 14dpo(there abouts?)

Either way ladies, I'm Getting hopeful and don't think I should because my body has played so many tricks on me in the past but the spotting has shocked me!!

What do you think girls..... Are things looking good or am I SS far too heavily?
Your honest thoughts even if they are bfn xxx

Thank you and SO sorry again for the long post :( X

I would test. It sounds promising. If your not sure what day you O'd it wouldn't hurt to test. :)

Fingers crossed for you!!!

Thank you xx
I'm trying so hard to be patient but my mind is going in circles lol X I may well have to do a cheeky test xxx

Well took a test - BFN! But I feel absolutely hideous! Like I have flu but without the heavy cold! So awful in fact, I left work at 11:15am as I just couldn't sit there any longer!!
Everything hurts and aches. Sharp pains in my lower tummy and sharp pains in my thighs?
Dizziness is off the scale but that could be the fever/temp I seem to
Have (100.4!).
Hubby works nights and I've had to ask him to stay home tonight as can't get out of bed :(

I really hope these are good signs and I just tested too early. Or perhaps I have a virus.... Which would be REALLY disappointing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->