I'm due in 9 weeks, middle name help!

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone! So baby girl #2 will be here soon and I'm having a dilemma with her middle name. My daughter is Millie Jade (my name as her middle name) and I like it because she's got a bit of me. We are calling this little one Mia (although I wanna call her Halle but that's another story haha) and my daughter has chosen Rose as the middle name. Which I think is lovely, but then she doesn't have any of my name. So I thought what about Mia Louise as my middle name is Louise.. but I dunno I know eventually I'll marry OH so we'll have the same surname? So Mia Rose or Mia Louise? Mia Rose is special because my daughter picked it 😁 oh god I dunno. If we had it my way she'd be Halle Rose 😂😂

Why not have Mia-Rose and use Louise as her middle name? It still sounds pretty. :)

I totally understand wanting your kids to have a bit of you - OH and I aren't married either (we've been engaged forever but I don't think we'll ever get married unless we elope to Vegas :haha: ), so I have a different last name to my kids. We decided not to hyphenate but instead I have given them both my last name as a second middle name. Could be something you could consider!

Mia Rose sounds lovely, by the way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"