Im excited!

alibaba24

Reaction score
hey! This is a Little OT firstly ill start by saying i like my tattoos and i always said when i have a baby id get there name and dob. so went to the tattoo shop yesterday and he drew it up exactly how i had pictured the writing to be! so im going back friday to get it done just cant decide where...heres a pic :haha:

the pic didnt work dunno how to fix it lol!!!

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 44
Well I guess if you went through the agony of birth a tattoo should be a doddle! Congratulations on your gorgeous little arrival.
xx

cant wait to see what it looks like, my friend has just had her girls name on the inside of her wrist & it looks lovely x

I have 8 tattoos lol! 5 od them are in places I can cover up. Chloe and Jaycee's names are on the inside of each wrist and on my left hand I have a flower and a stem!! I like all mine and I dont regret them.

I dont want any more I think I have enough.. lol.. Some people think its too many I say its enough for me!

Hope you pick the perfect place. and take some pics for us to see.. Good luck xx

Well I guess if you went through the agony of birth a tattoo should be a doddle! Congratulations on your gorgeous little arrival.
xx

I kinda cheated birth ended up having a section :blush: :rofl:
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back