im finally joining you all :)

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
last lap , not far frm the end , its been a strange pregnancy, at 5wk i had emergency op thro my c-sec scar they thought it was eptopic, turned out to be a 8cm cyst on my ovary and the pregnancy was just to small to see , but the agony i was in after the op, with staples in again was awful

i felt my first son kicks at 16wk, proper kicks by 17wk, this baby not till 19w4days :? my placentas at the front

ive had cold after cold ,felt like crap most the way, but were nearly there :dance:

nice to meet you all :flower:

Hi :wave: welcome over :D Wow that must have been scary when you had the op and thought it was ectopic :shock:

i know after 13mth ttc ,2rounds of clomid, i thought i was guna loose my ovary :cry: and when woken up to be told it was a cyst i still thought i had lost the pregnancy :cry:

Oh no, they didn't tell you straight away the baby was ok? Or did they not know? Oh you must have been so happy when you found out baby was fine.

they dint know,just said it was in the ovary/tube after all and had to have bloods repeated then a 7wk scan :) x

Welcome to third tri!!! Sounds like your early days were scary, but I'm glad to see you here!!!

:wave: welcome to third tri hon, wishing you a relaxing final tri :hugs:

wow welcome! me and you arived the same day! and i also had a cyst they thought might of been an ectopic pregnancy!! congrats on getting here xx

hello and welcome! i remember reading your story orignally. it must be a relief to make it here! :)
(((hugs)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->