I'm freeeeeezing!!!

Kelly_11

Mom of 2 and preggo!!!
Reaction score
Is anyone else struggling with this?? I always remember being way warmer with my other two kids but I am so cold this time. Even after I do the elliptical for 45 minutes I'm hardly sweating. Whereas normally I would have been a sweating mess!!! What is the deal???

I go from sweating to freezing... Can't seem to find a happy medium!

I don't remember feeling too warm with my other pregnancies, but with this one I can hardly stand to lay next to my S/O because he's a giant heat box.

i'm so damn cold i'm worrying that my thyroid has gone tits-up. midwife said TFTs aren't part of the normal screening though and they won't do them til 16w here -.-

I was freezing all day and night until last week. Now I feel normal on the temp front.

I've been very cold this pregnancy but was always warm last pregnancy

I am freezing all the time 😞

I feel pretty cold too but it could just be due to the weather. I'm due in the summer.. I'm pretty sure I won't be so cold then as I'll have a huge belly to carry around lol

Freezing my ass off!!! Was just about to post to see if anyone was similar.. Nose, hands feet will not warm up sat here with two blankets!! Brrrrr xxx

I thought I was coming down with something but been a week or so now and no illness... I'm still just freezing! My heating bill is going to be massive! :( lol

Yeah me too! I'm freezing and have my heater at work on full blast and wearing three layers, a fleece and a scarf, but still freezing :-(

I'm freezing - especially in the evenings and at bedtime. So unfair that we can't cuddle into hot water bottles or use elec blankets (other than using them to heat the bed before getting in).

Hehe thought it was just me bein mesh... No one will come in my office at work because apparently it's boiling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->