I'm going crazy- what is going on?

Kato2

Mummy to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
So I ovulated cd16. 5dpo started bleeding lighter than period but much heavier than spotting. Lasted 2 days as opposed to usual 5. If this was implantation then surely I would have tested positive by now as it's 4 days after IB started. I cannot do temps every day as my little boy often has me up in night and different times in the morning but I managed to today at correct time and my BBT has not dropped! Anyone have any idea what may be going on here?

I think 5DPO is a little too early for implantation, but since you don't seem to be temping correctly maybe you ovulated earlier than you think and the bleed was IB related. Or maybe you ovulated later that you think the the bleed was ovulation related.

What makes you think you ovulated CD16?

If you had IB on 5-6dpo then the earliest you could get a positive would be 9-10dpo, but this also depends on your cycle length and LP.

Is there a way you miscalculated something like PP said it might be contributed to ovulation, although I've never heard of it lasting 2 days with that. Can you describe the spotting? Color? Flow? Clots? etc.

I guess all you can do is wait a few days and retest again. Some women don't get enough HCG in their system until a week or so after their expected AF, some even longer than that

I had positive opk the day before and felt cramping also. I did also temp the day after and there was a shift in temp so I definitely O'd cd16. The bleed started brown which is unusual for me and then turned red/brown like a normal period but maybe a bit darker. It was much lighter, no clots and maybe a bit watery. Had mild cramps but nothing like my usual period which sees me ill for 2 days!! I will re test again tomorrow. Ran out of hpt yesterday for an hour until my eBay supply arrived and opks we're showing faint lines where usually they are completely blank until cd 14 when I can see surge starting but nothing on hpt

Still negative today and temp still up. Perhaps I've got a bug or something which is making temp higher than usual as I don't feel any pg symptoms at all anymore and I would think by now (6 days after bleed started) it would show on a test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->