im going crazy.

Skye1212

Reaction score
I had a MC back in October. M cycle started on November 17 to 21. This month my cycle was suppose to start yesterday. Tested nothing. Tested today it was unclear. Today would be day 2 im late. Anyone in the same boat?

Hi I am almost in same position I had my period nov 17 called my dr Monday as to something did not feel right and went for a preg test and tested positive but my hcg level was only 13 don't know if its too low I go again tomorrow I tink it might just be too early for a home test you should call for a blood test

Hi I am almost in same position I had my period nov 17 called my dr Monday as to something did not feel right and went for a preg test and tested positive but my hcg level was only 13 don't know if its too low I go again tomorrow I tink it might just be too early for a home test you should call for a blood test

Thank you. its so hard. I think back in October I was late 4 days and the positive came up, but then that was a mc. Are you having a symptoms. I might just give it a couple more days.

I wasn't having any symptoms just tired but I have had 5 mc and just did egg retrieval and got no eggs. I watched my ovulation very close and im so scared of mc I needed to know asap so I could drive myself crazy but im so scared cause my hcg levels are so low I wish I waited a little longer

I wasn't having any symptoms just tired but I have had 5 mc and just did egg retrieval and got no eggs. I watched my ovulation very close and im so scared of mc I needed to know asap so I could drive myself crazy but im so scared cause my hcg levels are so low I wish I waited a little longer

Im so sorry. It is nevve racking. I hope this is not the case. Have you taken a test too see if maybe you will get a line now. Im afraid that if I am they will be low. Did they say where they need to be at this point?

Ok, you're not going crazy! Take a breath!

Firstly, I'm sorry for your mc. It sounds like it was a very early mc? But, it's tough no matter when it happens. I had two early mc's last year, one right after the other, so I feel you honey.

So your cycle can be a bit wonky after a mc, so it's possible your next AF might take a while to show. I think after my second mc, AF didn't show up for two month or so. I actually even called my doctor to ask about it and they said that it was normal but if I reached three month without AF then they would give me a pill to jump start things.

That being said, it is possible to get pregnant again right after a mc and before your next period. DH and I got pregnant after my first mc last year (which unfortunately was also a mc). Did your HCG levels drop back to 0 after your mc? (Or, have you had a negative HPT since?) If you're concerned about being pregnant, I would say to give it a few days, maybe a week and then test again. When you're pregnant, your levels double every 48 hours. So if you are pregnant, your levels should be high enough for a positive in a week. Otherwise, you'll just have to wait it out. As with anything, you can always give your doctor a call to discuss your concerns. Hope that all makes sense and hopefully help! :D

Ok, you're not going crazy! Take a breath!

Firstly, I'm sorry for your mc. It sounds like it was a very early mc? But, it's tough no matter when it happens. I had two early mc's last year, one right after the other, so I feel you honey.

So your cycle can be a bit wonky after a mc, so it's possible your next AF might take a while to show. I think after my second mc, AF didn't show up for two month or so. I actually even called my doctor to ask about it and they said that it was normal but if I reached three month without AF then they would give me a pill to jump start things.

That being said, it is possible to get pregnant again right after a mc and before your next period. DH and I got pregnant after my first mc last year (which unfortunately was also a mc). Did your HCG levels drop back to 0 after your mc? (Or, have you had a negative HPT since?) If you're concerned about being pregnant, I would say to give it a few days, maybe a week and then test again. When you're pregnant, your levels double every 48 hours. So if you are pregnant, your levels should be high enough for a positive in a week. Otherwise, you'll just have to wait it out. As with anything, you can always give your doctor a call to discuss your concerns. Hope that all makes sense and hopefully help! :D

Yes, my levels went back down to a 0, during that week. Its a tricky one. I took another test this morning. I have a problem with taking them. But its like sometimes I see something then I dont. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->