i'm going crazy!

lovelivelife

Reaction score
i didn't know where to post this. i don't know if i'm pregnant or not but i just woke up from coughing and throwing up while sleeping. i couldn't breath for a few seconds and i continued coughing and throwing up but it wasn't a lot though. there has been a few occasions where i'd cough in my sleep, almost choking. i really don't know if its because of acid reflux. i haven't had heartburn for months and it started again. a few days ago i had heartburn so bad i woke up from sleeping and stayed up til it went away it was uncomfortable. i'm not sure if i should go to the doctor i'm not the type to go to the doctor for every little thing unless i'm in severe or extreme pain. do you think i should see a doctor? i'm so confused :confused:

I think you should still see a doc and get it checked out

I would see a doctor. For the meantime I would sleep with upper body propped up at an incline. If it is severe heartburn this should help. I didn't get super bad heartburn until the weeks before I was due..

I would call your Doc just in case...but there has been a bug going around here in the midwest with a lot of flu like symptoms and vomitting - Good luck! Hope it ends soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->