Im going mad!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
My gosh 3 times now ive woken up thinking courtney is on my breast.... its so weird!!

Last time I did it she wasnt even in the room...!!

I wake up and think "shit ive fell asleep holding the baby" and twice ive said to OH "can you get her off me so I can move??"!!!

He laughs at me.... Im going completely mad!!

I used to do that all the time. It can be quite scary sometimes, cause i've thought that i've lost them down the side of the bed. That's what tiredness does to you.lol

:hugs:

While I was in the hospital I kept nodding off while holding Chase. Once, he did in fact roll from my arms. Thank God it wasn't at the edge of the bed!

I keep waking inthe night convinced I've fallen asleep with Chloe and lost her cos shes not here, once I even got out the bed and started searching for her. I've also woken OH up as he was turning over and I thought he was going to squash her. - She has never even been in bed with us!!

its so weird isnt it!?!?

Wonder why this happens?? Im the same I wont hold her nor will OH if we think we may fall asleep!!

But like you leeanne I did do it in hospital!!

lol god ive done this soo many times, we dont co sleep though but i bring her into bed to feed her at night and I get scared Im going to fall asleep doing it (never have!) But ive woken so many times, searching under the bloody covers for ages for her! or screamed at OH for rolling over 'you'll squash LILY!'

hehe silly mummies eh!

It'll be your mind playing tricks because you're so scared of doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->