I'm going to have a giant by the time she's 2.

Yes, lol. Cuz she is so long, she really would be a giant if she was "larger" too.

She already weighs more then my step sisters kid did at 1! But its all spread out, lol.

Aww we need to make a tall babies club :D

Do your kids have big feet too? She can't fit in normal infant socks, I have to use the bigger ones I have that I figured I'd need around 9-12 months. When I was pregnant she always had her foot stuck out and I could see how long it was...and I was right! I have bigfoot in my midst.

Oliver is really long too. I'm seeing the HV tmorrow, so will ask her to measure him. He is in stupid size clothes now, but they don't fit width wise as he is slim too. Definitelt takes after my side of the family!!

someone got katie some ugg style boots when she was born, they're 12-18months. her feet fit them now!! i swear i dont know where she's got it from, i#m 5'1 with size 4 feet!

harry was measured at 7 weeks and was in 98th percentile for length 24 inches and 91st percentile for weight 13lbs.

Her feet are actually kinda small.... ?
I get the height thing because I am 6 ft tall, but the feet, I HAVE HUGE FEET.

We need a tall baby blinkie!

We do need a tall baby blinkie! :rofl:

I went out today to find longer sleepers to have on hand. Its SOOO difficult to find 9 month sleepers! Everythings 3, 6, or 12 months!

welmy daughters in9-12 months soon b goinin 12-18 monthslol i nt mesaured her bt i will do it tomoz n tel u ow long she is x

oops i forgt to mesure her lol remind me to do it tomoz people xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->