Im Guessing Im About 14 Days into Cycle. Just took OPK And...

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
...Its the faintest line.
I finished my first AF 19th Oct (After M/C)
About 3 days before i though the OPK showed a darker (but still faint) line.
Anyway...so should i try another one in a couple of days?

I would keep taking tests everyday until your line is as dark as or darker than the control line. Its good to keep all tests and then you can see the progression.

Ok so i took another Ovulation test today and its still faint but darker than yesterdays...thats a good thing. I am now CD15.

i would now test at 11am and 5pm everyday they should get really dark soon

Yes i will post these 2 pictures, same pictures but in better light than other. Top one was 25th and bottom was 26th (Today)
~~~
Also i have not got any more of this brand so the next time i test will be the paper stick ones. Thanks

Attachments

• SNV30797.jpg
    SNV30797.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22
  • SNV30798.jpg
    SNV30798.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 33
I can see slight lines but not a lot yet. They could suddenly get really dark so keep testing, maybe even twice a day as jess said.

i wish i could help but everytime i use the OPK's they ALWAYS have a faint line no matter what day it is so im lost on that too

Doesnt look like you've hit your surge yet. I test with first morning urine and around 2pm. I usually never get a positive in the morning. So you may want to get online and get some cheap test or Dollar Tree test, if you want to test twice.

Ok just to update:
I have the tiny little paper strip ovulation tests now, took one at 5pm today and it was neg, no faint line at all on this one?!? So now what! Also i BD last night!

What is the gap again? Can you have sex before ovulation and after?

Just prior to ovulation seems to be your best bet. The egg will survive for 12 to 24 hours for most women - therefore it needs to be fertilised as close to release as possible. For this to happen its best to have the :spermy: up in the fallopian tube ready to pounce on that eggy as soon as its released. Sperm generally live for 2 days but up to 5 days in your fertile mucous. So timing sex the day before ovulation is a good bet as their is lots of alive :spermy: to meet that egg as it pops out. However in saying that lots of girls catch the egg late - hence a lot of unplanned pregnancys.

Hope this helps and I really hope you caught your eggy if it has come out of hiding by now. xxx

Sorry also forgot to mention that different brands of opks act differently. The previous ones you were using may just always have a faint line on them regardless of positive/negative/surging. The paper ones might be the type that show up blank right up until you hit your surge. Just because the paper ones don't even have a faint line doesn't mean you missed the egg they may just not show any line until you are almost positive. Keep testing, unfortunately its the only way to know for sure. Hopefully you are succesful this month and won't need to test next month but if you do I would suggest using the same brand of opk the whole month through. x

Just to Update:
I have just taken one again, i know its the morning but i got a faint line on this now where as i didn't before...picture is coming...have a look let me know.

Ok here are the photos below
Same picture just that one is zoomed in a bit.
Now remember i was getting no faints with these yesterday and day before.

Attachments

• SNV30801.jpg
    SNV30801.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SNV30802.jpg
    SNV30802.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 15
Well im Confused, i took another one at 5pm and it was neg! Well we :sex: anyway today when he got home!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->