Im guessing I'm out for this month...

CoralInGold

Reaction score
I've been feeling generally 'off', nausea, cramps, sore boobs. 7dpo. Tested with an IC this morning with SMU... BFN. Went to the doctors this afternoon as I thought I might have a UTI, doctor confirmed, haven't had one of them in ages! Also did a pregnancy test... BFN.

Just waiting for AF now... Here's to next month!

At 7dpo your not out, you have ages yet, some ladies, even on here haven't gotten positives until they are over a week late!! most don't get a positive until the day AF is actually due x

Really? I would of thought it'd show a hint of a line? but thank you, it's been quite a while since I had my daughter & can't remember how many dpo I was when I had my BFP

Well I got a positive at 10dpo with my son and even then it was barely there i have attached a pic

alekstick.jpg

was definitely a sticky too!

you have ages yet, and its not over until the witch arrives

There's still time, you're not out till af shows :)

I agree! Implantation probably hasn't even occurred yet let alone a few days after for hgc to build up!

image.jpg

Awful cramps :-( & spotting... due tomorrow, not sure what to make of the test, what does everyone else think?

I tested again this morning with FMU. Looks like a BFN, camera's playing up so can't show you. No AF as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->