I'm having a baby!

Cornbread

Happily pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I got this before even being late for AF and without using FMU...

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd177/sand_bass/Mobile%20Uploads/PIC-0538.jpg

Woohoo! Congrats Cornbread!! :) :happydance:

How many DPO were you, do you know? Yay!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Thats awesome hun !!! those tests are 25 miu and usualy you get a huge dar line on afrer before u seen anything on those congratz hun ! have a happy an dhealthy 9 months:happydance:

Congrats!!! Have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:

Woohoo! Congrats Cornbread!! :) :happydance:

How many DPO were you, do you know? Yay!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

I was 12 DPO. REALLY wasn't expecting to get an accurate result b/c it was only 12 DPO and it wasn't FMU but I got my BFP and I even got a BFP yesterday evening, so I've definitely got HCG. :lol: I kinda wish the doctor's office were making me do a blood test to see what my HCG levels are but they said they accept a home test as proof of pregnancy. *Grumbles* Oh well, I'll be enough of a pin cushion the next nine months anyways, between the initial labs and then they'll probably test my thyroid levels every month since I have hypothyroidism, and I'll get an early test for gestational diabetes and the one at the normal time b/c diabetes runs in my family (even if it is all adult onset due to lifestyle and lack of diet/exercise).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->