im having my baby! yayayay. UPDATE page 2 :)

shimmy

mummy , daddy and baby
Reaction score
I'm so excited , got the change over of midwifes so things are being so slow atm . Thankfully the woman who also wanted to use the pool (panicked so much) was in false labour! And my favorite MW is on shift!!! My waters went like in the movies, so it can happen like that lol! But I was on the sofa. Doubt my labour will be quick not contracting much atm . Hip hip hooray! All the moaning today, baby must have heard it!!!!

Wow triple posting from me!! :haha: Sorry

I'm so excited , got the change over of midwifes so things are being so slow atm . Thankfully the woman who also wanted to use the pool (panicked so much) was in false labour! And my favorite MW is on shift!!! My waters went like in the movies, so it can happen like that lol! But I was on the sofa. Doubt my labour will be quick not contracting much atm . Hip hip hooray! All the moaning today, baby must have heard it!!!!

Good luck sweetie xx

I've had my baby! 8.4 born at 12.24am? Really positive birth story that I can't wait to write plus pictures of one cute cute hairy baby :) hopefully will be out today as I miss DH X

Congrats hun! Glad it all went well, cant wait for pics xx

Congrats!!!

I cant wait to see pics too!
:hugs:

Well done :D Congrats and happy to hear that you are all doing well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member