Im here again 4w1d

Misssmith23

Reaction score
So here i am with baby number 2 and couldnt be happier. Its still very early i know.
Feeling totally different from last time. My little boy is 16 months and i had a symptom free pregnancy with him. However I'm already feeling sick and mega bloated already. Keep having to un-button my jeans :-(
Would be nice to make some friends on here to talk to, as me and DH are keeping it a secret for as long as possible. Due date is around 10th june.

Hi :hi:

I'm also 4w1d. I have a little nausea and major dizziness.

Hi girls,
I'm just a bit behind you both, due 13th June. I feel so ill too, but will probably pile on loads of weigh like last time. As long as LO is OK, that's the main thing!

Are you planning on keeping the news a secret until your scan? We are hoping to but I'll probably tell my parents earlier than that.

Yeah, I'm keeping it a secret until the scan. Hubby doesn't even know yet!

I'm due June 10th as well! Dh and I are trying to keep it a secret right now too. Although I did tell my mother and he told his. We are not going to tell anyone else until after my appointment with my ob/Gyn at 9 weeks. I had a chemical in May and we told just about everyone that time and boy, was hard to have to "untell" everyone. :nope: So this time, we're not going to jynx ourselves! This time feels very different though! We got several very strong positives on the hpts and last time that super faint line never got any darker. I am feeling so calm and positive about this pregnancy. Crazy as it sounds, it just feels right! Congrats to you! How are you feeling at 4 weeks?

Hi I'm due June 5th. I have a daughter who is 15 months her bday is June 20th. Nice to meet you

This ones due date is exactly a week before my birthday.

Hi to everyone!! Its lovely us all having similar due dates. :) i too am hoping to keep it hush hush..for how long, who knows lol ill be keeping an eye for you all on here along the way. Xxx

Nice to see all happy and confident mothers here. Just checking in to compare notes. I am from the high risk group of pregnancy after loss and am now 5 weeks 2 days pregnant and due on June 3rd. Praying that this one will stick. I am very hopeful. Congratulations to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->