I'm here yet again!

Jessahness

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I haven't been on here since September and it seems to have changed.. Looks nice, though!

Anyway, I am about 3-4 weeks late for my period, which is completely normal to me. However, I have been experiencing completely unusual spotting. It might only show up once or twice a day on toilet paper, and be pinkish, but it's very odd for me to spot, nonetheless. It started on Wednesday.. Only happened once, then nothing on Thursday, and a tiny tiny bit yesterday and today. If I was to have kept a tampon in for 4 days (I'm not that crazy!) it wouldn't even be full now!

I was also horribly nauseous the other morning at work... I know I like to over analyze every symptom, but honestly, for the past 2 or three months, I have given up hope and haven't really given it any thought. But the spotting is triggering some curiosity.

I'm just wondering if this could be normal.. The other day I had some tugging/poking feelings in my right ovary...

I haven't had any experience of this but didn't want to R&R but all the best luck to you xx

Never experienced this but have you tested?? GL xxx

No, the last time I tested was in September... And I put on three pounds since last week, which is odd for me, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->