im in agony :'(

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
my back is killing my hips are killing ive barely had any sleep last night i just dont feel well, the pains in my back keep coming and going :cry:

Aw sweetie. Did you doc say you could take anything or do anything to help ease the pain? Hugs x

well im at work atm and they havent even got me a new chair even though it was pointed out when i had my risk assessment and all that the directors can say is '' we are low on funds atm ''

'Low on funds' is a crap excuse! If you feel that awful mate, head home xx

Yeah I agree, get home and get to bed. See if you can get some sleep. Feel better :hugs:

i think its mainly because shes lying across the bottom of my stomach i keeping walking around to see if she will move :(

I feel your pain. I've been in so much pain with my back lately too. It comes and goes but it's always like a very sharp shooting pain at the bottom to the right of my back. Bloody horrible.
It's not on for your office to not provide you with a more appropriate chair.

Its a joke tbf all i get is " welk your leaveing soon"

dont put up with that ''we dont have the funds'' crap, make them get you a chair, their business wouldnt be running if they didnt have funds, thats a lame excuse. when i worked i was given a wobbly unstable chair that i fell off and caused bleeding, i went on the sick after that! could you go home, rest and take it easy, think about your health and your baby, thats more important :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->