Im in Labor!!! Final update and new pic :)

Thank you ladies im so over the moon in love with her its truly one of Gods greatest gift its truly amazing wishing all you ladies good luck with your pregnancy :)

Massive congrats!! Gorgeous gorgeous girl, and such a beautiful name x
Can't wait for my turn!!

Congratulations , she is absolutely beautiful !

Awww.... She is just so sweet. Congratulations :D

Hi ladies just wanted to update one last time we are going home tomorrow baby josephine is do awesome im still in alot of pain from my section but cant wait to get home to my own bed she has minor case of jaundice doc says if it goes up to 10.4 I think then she will need the light she was at 8. something and raised a lil but doc isnt to concerened she now weighs 5lbs even so she lost 7.5 ozs but shes eating really well shes a quite baby only crys when hungry but loves skin to skin after she breastfeeds which I love too. Breastfeeding is going good a bit sore but loving the bonding experience :) Thank you all again its been awesome being able to share my experience with so many others like myself Good luxk wishing u all safe deliveries and speedy recoveries :)

[IMG]https://i43.tinypic.com/2l8822s.jpg[/IMG]

Gorgeous - congratulations! Hope you and Josephine are home soon. x

Oh my goodness! Such adorable chubby cheeks for such a little girl. She's gorgeous - congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->