Im in the 2ww Again

I hope she stayed away Suz x x

Boobs arent really sore any more. I have had af cramps and today I had some spotting I guess. It is like heavy CM mixed with some pink.:blush: I have put on a Light Tampon (sorry Tmi) but I have af Cramps. Today is one day early for AF but I think she is on the way....Time will tell and if she does show, it will be early morning tomorrow. :blush: Thanks for all the well wishes. It does mean alot to me:hugs:

awww suz i hope af stays away for you xxx

hope she stays away hun, it could be implantation bleeding, and I had AF cramps when I was pg I was convinced it was going to turn up, keep thinking positive xxx

Suz, I hope the witch stays away from you hun!

xxx

:hugs: Good Luck, I hope :witch: still hasn't turned up

Sinead

:witch: Got me.....:hissy:

Wobbles....I started the charting this morning...but I guess I should say my af started yesterday.... even though it was so light. But there is no mistaking it today.......So I will do my best to stick to it this month charting to see if my body is working. This is getting hard to deal with.:dohh:

not sure tht i can say much hun, but i can give u lots of :hugs: and pray for you xxx

:witch: Got me.....:hissy:

Wobbles....I started the charting this morning...but I guess I should say my af started yesterday.... even though it was so light. But there is no mistaking it today.......So I will do my best to stick to it this month charting to see if my body is working. This is getting hard to deal with.:dohh:
Oh Suz Noooo :hissy: :hugs:

Charting is good idea just like you say keep to it best you can you will soon get to a point where you wont go to bed until you find that thermometer and when it comes the time you won't need it you will miss it hehe

Any help MSN me or PM me orrr of course the cahrting thread. Will have my eyes well peeled on the thread for you hun xx

Aw Suz... sorry to hear AF arrived. It all sounded so promising. :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: Awwwwww Sorry she got you

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583