Im in unbarable pain.......

From what you're describing, it definitely sounds like sciatica to me Suz. The stabbing and shooting pains and not being able to sit or stand sounds like me. I've been stuck on the toilet before.

Maybe the pain in your front is ovulation after all? Who's to say it's caused by the same thing as your bad back??

Thats what I was thinking too Amanda.... I really think that my front cramps are different.

But Im rather annoyed because it is 2:20 and the Dr has not called yet. Im sure he is just delayed with his appointments but still.... I have already called and said im still waiting.... :(

Call back woman! Don't sit there in pain please *hugs*

=( I've suffered a lot with lower back pain for years so can sympathise. and sympathise I do, it's horrid!

Much love to you and many many gentle hugs!

Well I called every hour and complained.... I finally talked to the Dr at 4 pm and just what I suspected and the reason I didnt want to go into the Drs office. My Dr has his head up his ass.... I was so frusterated that he gave me some mumbo jumbo about lower back pain is commen and the worse thing I could do is to lay around and not move. He told me I needed to walk around....:dohh: Did he miss the part when i told him it hurt to walk????

Well anyways, he did give me some good drugs for the pain and some muscle relaxers so I have taken them now and just waiting for them to kick in. But if there is no change tomorrow, I will be going into see a Dr and have them physically look at me.

:hugs: Sorry your doctor wasn't much help. I think you should go in tomorrow regardless, hope you feel better soon.

Dont really feel any different today. But I have stayed home. Im going to see if it gets better as I move around a bit...but I think I will make an appointment to have it looked at. :(

Don't do too much today! Don't want to strain it any!! Hope it gets better, have you tried using a heating pad yet?

:hug::hug:Hope you feel better soon and that you get this straightened out with a doctor!

Im alternating heat and ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->