im joining you. quick question.

ljo1984

2DDs,2angels <3
Reaction score
hi my names lisa, heres a quick background on me. i had a MMC in feb 09, my baby was found sleeping at my dating scan and had a d&c the following week. genetic tests showed she was a girl and had a balanced translocation of chromasomes 11 and 17. that was the worst time of my life, my heart broke and will always have a missing peice. i fell pregnant end of april with my DD imogen who is now 10 months. as i BF my AF didnt arrive back until august and we started TTC straigt away. well this week another peice of my heart has been torn away from me!! on monday i was 12dpo so did a test which was positive, i let myself get excited and went to buy a FRER to double check, well i started bleeding and have been since! heavy but not as heavy as AF and since wed it is now just a steady moderate flow. my tests were getting stronger so was clutching at all straws thrown at me, yesterday the test was fainter and today hardly vissable but still there. my cervix which was very high has dropped to almost normal position today! so my little bean had let go and has gone to join its sister as an angel! i know at 4 weeks there would have been no heart beat, but its still my baby and i will still shead tears over him/her.

my question is having had a D&C before this is all very new to me, how long should i expect to bleed for from others experiences?
also is anyone here using the CBFM? i was using it for last 2 months, and i have reset it today, even though still faint line on test, sure it will be BFN in next day or 2:cry:.

im so sorry for all your losses and i send baby dust to you all. xxxxx

Ah hunny I am so sorry for your losses, your lovely daughter and family will keep you going. This has been the worst experience of my life and it dosnt matter how old the bean is we still love them. After my D&C in March I bled for about 5 days then it got much lighter, so like a period really. Give yourself a break from ttc though not just for your body but for you to have a bit of life, ttc takes over sometimes. I hope you are ok, we are all here for you, good luck for ttc in the future xxx

thanks, weve only been trying 3 months! and it wasnt taking over just yet! but i know after my MMC last year it did. ive been bleeding since monday now and no sign of it slowing down! its been quite moderate loss since thurs, was heavy before that! im going to test again on tue, and if theres any hint of a line im gonna have to go to the drs, just incase im retaining or something! its just my luck i will be!!!. thank you for your reply and so sorry for your loss. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->