I'm just confused.

imamom32

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I hope I'm posting in the right place.

My guy and I aren't trying to have a baby but we aren't tryin not to either. I stopped birth control 2 or 3 months ago and we thought we'd just see what happens. =)

Not thinking it would happen right away, I ended up taking a test last Friday because my period on that day was 7 days late. The result was negative. The box said retest in 3 days. The result of this morning's test was negative as well.

I don't "feel" pregnant. My breasts did get tender around the time I should've started but that's gone now. I am tired a lot. I am urinating a lot but I don't know if that's my mind wanting to be pregnant so I'm not holding it like I would've before. Sense of smell and taste are normal. My bowels did make a change a few weeks ago to more firm stools but I think that's because I'm watching what I eat more. Nothing drastic just trying to cut out ridiculously unhealthy foods.

I do have a cramping sensation in my pelvic area. It's not like normal period cramps. It almost feels like pressure... or tightness... I can't find the right word to describe it.

I'm not tracking my temp or anything like that I just calendar my cycles. I'm super regular. Just like clockwork.

So, it's looking like I'm not pregnant. I guess I just missed a period? Has anyone been in this situation before? What was the outcome of your story?

I'm wondering if my ovulation was just off if I'll skip my period full circle this cycle or just be really late. Ugh. This waiting is for the birds.

Could be from stopping birth control....it can take up to 6 months for your cycles to even out after stopping. I'm currently going through the same thing. I think I just now got back on track after stopping bcp back in June. Hope this helps!

Thanks. I really didn't even give this a thought because I thought I was already adjusted. I had a few whacky periods in July but it's been smooth sailing since then so I thought I was regular by now. But, I'm guessing you're right. On top of a severly stressful week earlier this month.

I wish I would start already and get it over with. Somethings tells me my next one will be a doozy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->