im late....

milkmachine

Formally uv
Reaction score
two days late :-S neg tests dont know what to think really.....

im not, i stopped the mini pill 2 months ago. i have had ALOT on the last week its prob stress. im about to lose my house and i have been reported to social services so things are rather highly strung here.

we have used condoms but mostly not. i sound like a right idiot now.....

i have been really unwell and not able to think properly in the last 3-4 weeks...

:hugs: I would think you were probably just stressed if you got BFN, but hope things get sorted out soon with the house etc! :hugs: xxx

:hugs: Perhaps you are late due to stress hun. Perhaps give it a few days and test again? I know it's easier said than done not to worry xxx

just wanted to leave some :hugs: i hope you get it all sorted out soon. Id retest in a couple of days xx

:hugs: test again in few days but sounds like stress xx

fingers xxed either way i guess, i wouldnt be horrified if i were pregnant but it wouldnt be easy right now.

:hugs: i agree, sounds like stress, perhaps test again in a few day hon :hugs: good luck and hope its the result you want xx

:hugs: I have to say I'm sorry your in that situation hunni and I hope you get your problems sorted soon.

As the others have said, stress with send your hormones haywire, I missed a period for 8 months before due to stress.

I would test in a few days with a FRER, I am told those are the best for an early response.

Fingers crossed you get the result you want :hugs:

Sending you big :hugs: Molly. Sounds like it could be stress. Thinking of you.x

hey hun,

sorry to hear things aren't so good at the moment.. I hope ur feeling a little bit better at the moment.. it could be a number of things, stress and you said you were poorly 3-4 weeks ago so it cuould be that. I had two 30 day cycles coming off my pill then my 3rd was a 46 day cycle which was my body reacting to coming off the pill... it can effect us for many months...

I hope either AF comes soon or u get your BFP!!

:hugs:

xxxx

It could just be your body getting used to coming off the pill, you might be irregular for a little while?? Hope you get the result you want soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->