I'm lonely!

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
Colton is spending his first night away from home today!!
:cry::cry::cry:

He is staying with my mom. I'm sure I will enjoy sleeping in; but I'm NOT enjoying missing cuddle time! :baby:

It's just weird not trying to be quiet because he's sleeping, or sitting here holding him while he falls asleep. I keep wondering how good his is sleeping. I hope he gets a good nights :sleep: even if it is without me! :cry:

Dont worry hun, enjoy it, he will be fine with his Grandma, I know easier said than done, but you have a free night, lucky you, go meet some friends or go for dinner with OH then have a good long lie in tomorrow xxx

First time is awful lol bless ya

hope you had a chilled evening & Mummy needs a break now & then although I do believe baby needs a break from Mum also sometimes ;)

Go make yourself a nice cocktail and put your feet up and relax!:wine:

Hope you had a relaxing evening and got some sleep! :D x

Oh my... we just relaxed last night. Worked on our house for a bit then slept in this morning until 11:30!! :shock: I cannot remember the last time I slept that long!
Then, I tried calling my mom this morning and she didn't answer! Finally around 2:00 I went to her house and her ringer was OFF! :dohh: She was driving me nuts! lol.
But I have him back now.. nice and cozy. :D

Wobbles.. I agree baby needs a break from mommy! ;) Sometimes he will seem so bored and fussy with me so OH will take him for awhile and he will just be perfectly fine! :dohh: little stinker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->