Im Losing weight, has anybody else?

fifi83

Reaction score
Hi all

i have lost 5 pound in 2 weeks, do you think i should be worried, not sure what to think. :wacko:

Has anybody else lost weight during pregnancy?

I don't know that I've lost any weight, I didn't know my weight pre-pregnancy. Have you had a lot of nausea and morning sickness? Is that the reason for the weight loss?

Ive had a bit not too much tho maybe 3 times in 2 weeks eating ok ish, i no 5 pounds aint a great deal but i would of thought id put maybe 1/2 pound in two weeks as to losing 5 pounds.

I'll weigh myself again next week and hopefully i wont of lost anymore.

I have bounced up and down as well during the beginning of my 2nd tri. It seems now to be a slow and steady gain.

I lost a bit of weight at the beginning. I went to see my doc coz I was a bit worried about it but he said that the pregnancy takes care of itself and there shouldn't be a big problem but if it drops dramatically I need to go and see him again. It only lasted a few weeks though.

xxx

I lost quite a bit during the first and second tri - mainly due to bad sickness. I have lost some this end too due to illness and stress and have only put on just over a stone in total. I was worried but my baby is measuring fine, the midwife has said they are actually measuring a little bigger so I am not too worried. Your body has a habit of putting baby before you.

I bet I still look like a deflated balloon for the first year after though

I lost in the begining, then went off food in the second tri for a while, then suddenly didn't stop eating for two weeks, then went off food again.

I know that baby will take what it needs though, I'm sure you will be fine :hugs:

I lost about a stone during first tri of my first pregnancy. was down to bad morning sickness tho. If your worried speak to your midwife about it.

I also lost a couple pounds in the first tri due to morning sickness but after that I was only gaining. I'm sure you're alright hon :hugs:

Hey!
Im only 7 weeks, but ive lost nearly a stone since i became pregnant! But ive been throwing up quite alot, and ive had no appetite, so i put it down to that. But i could afford with loosing a bit! lol :rofl:

according to my older brother who is so kind to me i have... and i quote
"i was just tellin my mate you havent half lost wieght vic, its gone from your face but pilled on your arse"
made me feel great about myself lol
i honestly think i have lost weight cos everything i want to eat... i cant not cos of mornin sickness i just dont fancy anything anymore but granny smith apples and raw veg.

i lost a stone by the time i was 20 weeks, think its all the being sick and off foods etc x

I lost weight initially and didnt have any morning sickness. I think I have just been lucky as now, at 30 weeks, I have still put on less than a stone in total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->