I'm mad at my kitty.

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
She's a little princess and she just crossed the line when she got up on my desk and stepped on my bagel. It was from Tim Horton's so it wasn't on a plate, just on a paper bag, but still.. Bad, bad, BAD kitty!! You DON'T come between a pregnant girl and her food!!:hissy:

I know, it really is hilarious, but I'm so pissed off!!

:hugs: I would have felt the same way if it had happened to my cheese sticks in pregnancy

Hahaha awwwww!
Our Gypsies a little princess too, the rest are all scruffy but I swear she's more human than cat...

My cat did something similiar to me the other night. I had got myself a bowl of cheerios..I was craving them like mad...as I turned to throw the milk container out my cat Sam jumped up and started lapping up the milk. I couldn't even get another bowl because I used the last bit of milk for that bowl. I was very mad at Sam..don't screw around with a preggo woman's craving!!! I have forgiven him now though! Yummmm Tim Horton's bagels..I love the 12 grain, toasted with extra herb and garlic cream cheese!!

My cat did something similiar to me the other night. I had got myself a bowl of cheerios..I was craving them like mad...as I turned to throw the milk container out my cat Sam jumped up and started lapping up the milk. I couldn't even get another bowl because I used the last bit of milk for that bowl. I was very mad at Sam..don't screw around with a preggo woman's craving!!! I have forgiven him now though! Yummmm Tim Horton's bagels..I love the 12 grain, toasted with extra herb and garlic cream cheese!!

Poor you :( yes my kitty's pretty rude sometimes, if we don't eat at the kitchen table she puts her face in our food, ie: if we eat infront of the TV or at the computer, etc.. and I actually had EXTRA herb and garlic cream cheese on a toasted everything bagel haha.. I at least go to eat the first half though, I opened the bagel so I could eat it open faced, and her paw went right into my cream cheese!! GRR!! I'll forgive her though.. someday.. she's like my first child.

Lol, the other day I was eating cereal and there was only a few bites left. Well, a fly decided he wanted to land in it and swim in the milk. Let me tell you, I cried for about 10 minutes and I was yelling at that damn fly. I was so mad!! My boyfriend thought it was hilarious/cute....but I wanted those last two bites of cereal!!

i craved tuna pasta lastnight, its the first meal iv cooked since being preg as the smell of cooking makes me sick, just finished cooking, went to take my little girl hers and left mine on kitchen side, went back in to get mine and the cat was having a rite good feast, i could ov cried! ended up with cereal for tea, was not happy watching my daughter tucking in to hers!

(....Adzuki sneaks out the back door to go grab a bagel with cream cheese from Timmys.....) THANKS GUYS FOR GIVING ME A CRAVING!!!!!!!!! :(

:)
A

(....Adzuki sneaks out the back door to go grab a bagel with cream cheese from Timmys.....) THANKS GUYS FOR GIVING ME A CRAVING!!!!!!!!! :(

:)
A

You're welcome.. ps while you're there, would you mind getting me one of their chocolate chip muffins? I love how the top is kind of crunchy.. yum yum yum!!

Something must be in the air... My little kitty is usually very well behaved, but just yesterday She did something similar to my toast. I had just put it down on the desk when the phone rang, I got up and delt with the call then came back and finished my toast, it was only later that I saw the trail of strawberry jam set in little kitty paw prints across the desk, to make matters worse, When I went to scold her I found her looking guilty with one paw dipping into my tea..... Bad Kitty!!!

also.... eeeewwwww.... I ate kitty paw residue....

I know do not touch the prego's food you may lose a limb!

I agree the animals know something is up! My kitty is being quite annoying... she is on desk lots too... her hair is all over my bathrobe I am wearing!

and since you mentioned it a cream cheese bagel sounds lovely... I like the real chives and an onion bagel. However it is not very kiss friendly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->