i'm mortified!

Halley

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
I've got tiny lumps on the inside of my thigh next to my foo. There really itchy and they burn, it started after I took the course of my cream that I had to take because I had a bacterial infection. I'm absolutely mortified as my OH has started to get a few on his willy..
He rung the NHS helpline today and they said we might have an STI - well this as knocked me because I don't see how.. Unless my OH has cheated and that's most definitely out the question.
I've got doctors on Thursday so trying not to worry.
Any information or opinions appreciated..
Thanks Hall x

Hi Halley. I can't really give you any advise cos I don't know anything about it but I didn't want to read and run.
All I can say is try not to worry and wait and see what the doctor says.

Good luck xoxo

There are actually other ways you can catch certain STDs than sex, which are unlikely, but possible. Only a couple of them though.. If you do come back + might be worth googling if there were other ways you could have caught it x

An STI that developes lumps on your thigh???? Ive never heard of that before....
Hope everything is ok hun!

Couldn't be thrush could it? is it more towards the groin area at the top of the thigh? that can take effect if your immune system is low - which considering what you've been through wouldn't be surprising.

Good luck at the Dr's.

Yeah maybe it could be that - I did think thrush though till my OH got a few on his willy. It's on the inside of my thigh next to my foo.. If you know where I mean? Ahh it's awful, I've had nothing but crap since my miscarriage just want things to be normal again! :cry:
Thanks ladies xxx

Ugh...sorry to hear that. I hope they can figure out what it is. GL!

Hmm sounds like it could be thrush and I think men can get thrush too. Or maybe its just a coincidence that he's suddenly got spots too...might just be a heat rash or something?

Yes - thrush can pass to a partner.

Good luck tomorrow

hx

my partner caught thrush off me a couple of years ago and he was the same very sore and spotty so i would say it's that xxx

If it is thrush then you need to treat him as well as you or you will just end up being reinfected every time you have sex.

My first thought was thrush too rather than something more sinister. Hope you both get it sorted soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->