Im moving on to TTC.....

thinknboutbby

Husband and furbabays:)
Reaction score
Well ladies, I had my dr. appointment yesterday and it was wonderful and wonderfuly frightful as well, as it was my first!

I got up the nerve to tell her I was thinking about baby, well, we were, LOL!

If you dont know already, I am over weight and have high blood pressure. I was sure as soon as I mentioned pregnancy that she would frown upon it and tell me to wait till I lost weight :cry:. BUT she didnt:thumbup: she thought it was great. Then when she didnt say anything I said "Well, what about my weight?" And she said its easier to be pregnant and be thinner than it is to be heavier, it may slow the process being over weight, but all was ok! WOO HOO, I love that woman:happydance:LOL! Of coarse Im waiting on my pap results and will need to go and get pre natal bloodwork done, but Im free and clear to think about baby now!:baby:

So, with all that said, Im moving over to TTC! Ill still be peeking my head in here though. Thanks for the support!:hugs:

ooh good luck :) im glad to hear that for once somebodys weight didn't matter, i once went to the doctor with a sore finger and he said i should lose weight!

Good luck hun...I'm overweight hun and I got pregnant in 4 cycles, I don't think it got much to do with the weight in the end of the day. x

Good luck - gives me a bit of hope as i have weight to lose aswell

x

Thanks ladies, your well wishes mean so much to me! And yes, the weight issue was a fear for me.Im going to pick up my prescription vitamins next week, we will see how it all works out! Ill keep ya posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->