I'm Moving!

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
Hey girls. It's been a while since I was last on here, life has been kinda hectic!
As some of you may remember, my OH and I had decided that we werent going to try for a baby as he was worried that genetic problems (MS) might be passed on to the child, along with other worries and concerns. So we decided that it wasnt for us. That was also fine with me as my daughter will be 17 this year and I felt that it was too big a gap between children and was scared/worried that I wouldnt be able to do it all again!!!

Anyways, imagine the shock last week when my period was 4 days late and I got a :bfp: Very dark, very quick and very definate! The second test was the same! After much umming and aahing, discussing, tears, more umming and aahing, and more tears we've decided that we're going to go for it. Fate has stepped in and made the decision for us and we're going to have a baby :)

Good luck to you all and I hope your waits arent too long and that I might see you in the pregnancy forum soon!!!

:hug:

:happydance: How bloody wonderful is that!!!!

I wish you the best of luck with it all hun, I really do xxx

Ignore the above post.. last week I had a major brain fart and forgot all my details and made a new account and was logged in as that instead of this one. I have sent a message to Admins asking for the account to be deleted :)

The one brain cell I do have seems to be crumblin very rapidly in my poor hollow little head lol!

Thanks girls for all the well wishes. I'm off to the doctor's in an hour and when my 16 year old gets back from school, I'm going to be telling her... I'm sooo nervous about it too lol!! Silly me huh xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->