I'M NEW! 31 Day Cycle w/EWCM on day 14 Need HELP!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by iwantbebebad, Apr 5, 2009.

1. iwantbebebad

iwantbebebad DS 11 - DD 23 Months!

Hi everyone!
    I loved the posts here, so I joined. Basically my husband of 7 years got a vasectomy reversal in December 08, after 8 years. We haven't had the sperm count, I am almost too scared. I have a 9 year old and he has a 16 year old. I am only 27 and my periods have changed in the last couple of years. They went from a STRICT 28 day cycle w/7 days of menses to 31 day cycle w/the same 7 day menses. Same flow just longer cycle. I have tracked my cycle since last summer when I skipped four months for no reason. Luckily, it came within a week of me paying a doctor to give me a pill to start. (Isn't that always the way) So then I missed by 24 days in December (I think due to stress from my husband's reversal) I got my cycle in January for seven days then skipped February (46 days late) then had ANOTHER 7 day cycle same flow. Wouldn't it be heavier? Anyway to THE POINT. Since I have charted my cycles minus the three weird ones (Are those normal?) I ALWAYS have the EWCM on day 14 EVERY TIME even if I miss the following cycle. Does this mean my luteal phase is 17 days? Or 14? I haven't tried Basal temping because I don't know how yet. I never thought about it. I do get very sexual around the EWCM when I really don't care the rest of the month. I just wish I could pinpoint it, but truthfully that would stress me out more, you know? I just want it to happen, but with EWCM on day 14 and 177777 more days to go it NEVER ENDS! I have taken no less than 80 preg tests since my husband's reversal and his sperm probably can't even swim yet. Someone help and get some sense into me. I am scared to do this again. I don't remember 10 years ago what it was like. HELLLPPP... Need to understand cycles and phases and eggs and all that crud lol- Also my cycle came on March 13, 2009 for seven days. I had the EWCM on the 27th. How many DPO am I? All the internet sites have different answers.... FRUSTRATED. Oh and I can't do OPK's because I would have a heart attack. Seriously. But on a BABY DUST happy note, I think I MIGHT be preg (despite a neg test today April 4, 09). I quit smoking out of nowhere and feel full and bloated. I have other things to say but I will shut up for now. Just excited about posting my first post ever.

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

hello :) welcome and hope you get a :bfp: soon xx