I'm New-Already have a question? :)

BellaBlu

Lovin' my boys :)
Reaction score
Hello all.
I'm new here, and joined after seeing that the community seems to be supportive and informative. :flower: Anyways, I guess you could say I'm new in the sense of "TTC" .. Hubby & I have been trying for about 6 months.. but after reading up on charting and everything, I realize I have not been doing all I can for success! (plan to figure out the charting shortly :) ... My period is irregular as it is, so it might be tricky. My question however, is this month I started spotting yesterday (pink) and today it's a clear brown. sorry for tmi:blush: .. but it's very very light. Could this be implantation bleeding? Or is implantation bleeding more similar to a period? Thanks ahead of time :) i look forward to being apart of the "community!"

Hi hon, good luck TTC, I havent had any implantation bleeding so cant really answer what its like but didnt want to read and run. hope you get ur answers xx

Hi bellablu!! I have never experianced implantation bleeding myself but from what ive heard it is very light bleeding more like spotting for only a day or so. Not 100% sure maybe someone else who has experianced may be able to be a little more informative!
Sprinkling baby dust your way

The one time i had implantation bleed it was a tiny bit of spotting shortly after ovulation, some women get an ovulation bleed just a bit of spotting about ov time so i suppose it could have been that but pretty sure it was implantation bleed.
Anything i get after that time has been the start of af :cry:

Welcome to b&b, hope you pick up some great tips and get your bfp very soon :hugs:

Hi there

Me and my partner tried for a year before i fell, my periods were very very irregular like yours and charts etc didnt really help, so we just had fun trying lol, i found after i stopped worrying about falling i fell straight away, i did have implantation bleeding and it was more brown than red and it was only very light for one day. im nearly 8 months now and wish u all the luck hun.

xx

I'm excited :) It might be nothing but I woke up this morning and we're back to clear, No AF! :D Gonna try not to get overly-excited, but i can't help being just the teensiest bit.

I had implant bleeding with my 4 1/2 year old and all it was was a tiny bit on the tp it was brownish. Hope that what it was for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->