• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm new here any advice is appreciated

shanmorgan97

Reaction score
Hello, I and my husband would like to try for our first but have had no luck. We got pregnant about three years ago but it ended with tubal. The bump that did emergency surgery saved my tube because I was so young. I have since then never been on birth control but still no luck. I have a very regular period and seen a doctor and was told that since I'm getting my period on a very regular basis that, that's a good indicator that I'm ovulating. Can any one give any advice...any and all is appreciated. Thanks.

Well the good news is that you have af regularly! :)

Maybe you could buy OPKs and start tracking down exactly when you ovulate. There are plenty of ladies on here that are better at the tracking part of cycles, so someone will probably have better advice. But best of luck to you and your husband!

I work at a doctor's office and was thinking of trying to get on Clomid, anyone think that would help?

I would the blood test for hormonal screen and also a HSG to check whether your tubes are not blocked. Did your Dr do the ultrasound monitoring for you to check whether for sure you do ovulate? I would also start temping. I'm using ovufriend.com, which is very accurate. You can try to ask for femara instead of clomid (clomid may thin your endo and has more side effects than femara) I got pregnant on femara with my frist baby :) Good luck dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->