I'm new here, NTNP, I'd love some support.

No opks for me! If it doesn't Happen this cycle then I'll start temping and using opks:)
Ahh yes that would be very helpful for you:thumbup: I was temping for a cycle but then we went to wtt, now that were back to ntnp maybe Ill start charting again:thumbup:
Have you ever read the book called "taking charge of your fertility" ?

No but I swear every woman has! I need to get to the library!

yes definitely read it if you can, it is cheap on amazon for a paper back copy and it will tell you literally everything about your cycles and body. I thought I knew alot about ttc until I read that book haha

Well girls just an update, still no BFP. On a lighter note, me and my fiancé have decided that after the first of the year we are getting married. Just a little courthouse thing so we can take advantage of military benefits before he gets out so we can save some money. Plus neither of us want to wait. It's out lives to dictate not our families. I'm so ready to be his wife. Plus we won't have to worry about conceiving out of wedlock, as we both were. Thank y'all so much for y'all's support. Sorry I haven't been on lately. I'll try to be better about that. Any ways if I don't get back on until after the holidays I'm apologizing in advance. They really need an app for this. Have a Merry Christmas y'all!

I wanted to jump in and say HI! I'm actually a young mother! Im 23 and we are currently trying for our 3rd baby!! I had my first baby at 19! We were a lot like you both. We married on my 18th bday and after we got married decided we wanted a baby! 6 months of NTNP and well....I was forever made a Momma!!! I hope that you get that baby you have been dreaming about quickly!!!! And believe me, let the neigh sayer's neigh! Be a great mother and they will have to eat those words later! Besides, it never fails you could be 35 and trying for a baby and someone would have something to say about you being 35! Just learn to tune out that negative talk!!! :hugs: :dust:

I love hearing about young marriages and such. It gives me hope that they can still last like in the good ol days. Congratulations on all you have freakykate!

Well we have decided to get married after my 20th birthday in February! I still have yet to have a period so I will be going to my OBGYN soon to see what we can do to get it started so maybe we can actually try when we know we could possibly get an outcome. I keep getting cramps like I'm going to start but it never happens so I just figure it's gas bubbles. Hahaha! I'm just trying to stay positive. Hope y'all are too. And I hope y'all had a blessed Christmas and have a happy new year!

Hope y'all don't mind if I jump in! First post I've seen with people in my age bracket! And my husband and I have been ntnp for three months now.. and we're both anxious for me to get pregnant and I have heard a lot of good things from the majority of the people I know but of course there are the negative people but I tune those out :)

I'm waiting a couple more days to test to see if we finally did it !

I'm 4dpo and already feel like I'm out. I have AF type cramping. Although, before bed last night I did have a sharp localized pain on my right side for a few minutes. I got a positive opk on CD 11. We had sex the two days prior to that and the day ovulated. (Friday) hoping it was enough!

You might be having implantation cramps. I had af like cramping at 5 dpo and it was pretty localized after. I'm 10 dpo now and I'm waking up nauseous and starving. Wanting to test today but I don't want to see a bfn

I'm going to try and hold out until af is late!

I'm due the 11th. Will probably test the 10th lol

I'm sure the fourth but I'm planning on testing once I get home from work in about an hour. I'm itching to test.

I tested last night and got a bfn. Hoping I implanted late and ill get a bfp soon !! But Im 11 dpo now so hopefully it was still a little to early, im still having cramps nit as heavy as af cramps but they are still there on my lower abdomen now before they were only on the right. Abd I still have on and off nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->