Im new here...

J

JoannePreg

Hi everyone im new here... Im 24 weeks pregnant and am struggling to connect to my new bump. Have you got any advice for me as i don't feel like i am going to be a very good mother.

Hiya :hi:

Welcome to BnB

Im sure you will connect with your baby over time and be an excellent mother. Have you felt the baby move yet? Do you know the sex? xxx

I wanted to know the sex but Matthew (husband) didn't want to know so we left it... Sometimes its best to just agree. :D

I think ive felt it move... but im never too sure.xx

hello and welcome :hi: sometimes its hard to connect to a bump, but once babies here everything will be perfect :D xx

Some people take time to connect with their bump, we are all different! I find this site helps, because I was having a difficult time trying to connect, because I'm only 17 and I'm very nervous about becoming a teen mum, but chatting to the lovely ladies on this site really helps you feel like you have loads of people behind you, and talking to other pregnant women and mums, really helps you to get excited about the little one inside you!

It's common to feel like you aren't going to be a good mum, but I'm sure you will be a great mum! No one gives birth and is immediately perfect mum, it all takes time, practice and experience, and I'm sure you're going to love every minute of it!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, and I hope you start to feel a bond with your baby soon! xxx

Hello and welcome,
There are lots of lovely ladies here to support you hun
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g