Im new here,

thinknboutbby

Husband and furbabays:)
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a confession.....Ive been visiting this site for a few weeks and reading all the posts (mainly in the ttc area), but just now registered and I THINK Im ready to start talking, LOL!

Im 31 and married and we have decided we would like to have a baby. Im worried its too late though, dunno why, just an annoying thought that always lingers.

I have my first gyno appnt in about 3 weeks , yep, Ive never been, bad I know....but it is what it is. Im have high BP, but take a small dosage of meds that controls it. I need to loose some weight as well, well, lots of it.

I guess you could say we are trying now, as we are not preventing.....but not really expecting anything yet. I dont temp, etc. and Im not addicted to OPK yet, LOL! Im just really hoping that my appointment goes really well, but have a huge fear it wont.:shrug:

Any advice? Im so happy to be hear!

Welcome to bnb and wtt!
I hope you like it here, you can find lots of support and advice from the women on here xx

Welcome to bnb and wtt!
I hope you like it here, you can find lots of support and advice from the women on here xx

Hey :) welcome to WTT! This site is great, and lots of lovely ladies to chat to! Hope you get your BFP when you want it :) x

Hi, I'm pretty new too. Waiting until May to TTC, going to let nature have a go first before starting charting etc. It all sounds very complicated!
It's great to have support from all these wonderful women who are either in the same position or have been there already. It makes it all feel less daunting, knowing you are not alone, however you feel!

Hi, I'm pretty new too. Waiting until May to TTC, going to let nature have a go first before starting charting etc. It all sounds very complicated!
It's great to have support from all these wonderful women who are either in the same position or have been there already. It makes it all feel less daunting, knowing you are not alone, however you feel!

Thanks ladies. I could just read threads all day long!

Hahahah I know how you feel I was stalking this site for a little while before taking the big leap and joining! It feels almost like a commitment and admitting to yourself that yes, you suddenly want to become a mummy :rofl:

:hugs: We are all chat happy! I am going to just go with the flow after my wedding, not charting and temping just lots of :sex: I have very irregular cycles so I think charting would send me up the wall! :haha:

Welcome to BnB. Hope your appointment goes well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->