I'm new here!

H

HkLiz

I Just wanted to say hi! I'm new here (obviously!) I was sent here by Carley!

My name is liz! I'm 23. I have 2 little boys! Takoda who is 5 (1-16-03), and Brayden who is 3 (10-31-04). And I just found out that I am about 5 weeks pregnant with baby #3. Due around the end of april.

I'm super anxious, scared, happy, excited, nervous about baby # 3. My husband is a little of that and more. While it's my 3rd baby, it's his First. I'm really looking forward to sharing this with him!

:flasher:

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see you here :friends:

I wanted to be first to welcome you :hugs:

Did you work out your ticker?

How does it feel to be expecting #3? I bet it's a girl!!!

Not quite yet! I'm getting there! I love the flowers you have on jasmine's ticker!

I know, I thought they were beautiful!

You'll love the ladies here, they are amazing

:friends:

I am freaking out about #3! I mean.. 3 kids.. Never in my life would I have though.. me with 3 kids. I'm so excited. EVERYONE has been saying it will be a girl!!!

I'm looking forward to meeting them! You've said very nice things about them!!! With my insane mother, and equally insane In-laws, I am excited to have a place to escape to!

OMG And the support, wow amazing!

A huge change to opendiary!!! :hissy:

:hugs:

Ticker is complete!!! Woot!! I've noticed that OD has just been different lately...

I'm super anxious, scared, happy, excited, nervous about baby # 3. My husband is a little of that and more. While it's my 3rd baby, it's his First. I'm really looking forward to sharing this with him!

Hey hun, welcome to BnB & Congrats on baby number 3! I'm the same, i have two already but this one is my hubbies first so he's super excited, nervous etc. I never wanted kids so the fact that i'm now having my 3rd seems a bit surreal! lol
How're you coping so far? Any morning sickness yet?

Hi and welcome. I have 3 boys! Now we are trying for a little girl but will expect anything. My 4th will also be my husbands 1st.

I totally feel the same way!!!

I'm doing pretty good actually. I feel like I am always hungry though. No morning sickness so far. I do get a little nauseated at certain scents though. The littlest things make me gag.

I think the main thing that's going on is that I'm super irritable. I get frustrated with EVERYTHING, then I start crying and then I feel bad for crying. Emotions are running wild, that's for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->