I'm new here!

I meant except anything. lol. I guess I forgot how to type today.

I think the main thing that's going on is that I'm super irritable. I get frustrated with EVERYTHING, then I start crying and then I feel bad for crying. Emotions are running wild, that's for sure!

I was exactly the same. My hubby thought i didn't want it as i was crying all the time! It wasn't until i explained that my hormones were all over the place that he understood the fact i was genuinelly happy about it. Thankfullly my hormones have calmed down now, although we had the 20 week scan yesterday and i couldn't stop crying all the way through it! lol Felt a bit silly!
I lost my appetite over the first few weeks and then all i wanted to eat was fish (i'm not usually keen on fish) and then i couldn't keep ANYTHING down!!

I think the main thing that's going on is that I'm super irritable. I get frustrated with EVERYTHING, then I start crying and then I feel bad for crying. Emotions are running wild, that's for sure!

I was exactly the same. My hubby thought i didn't want it as i was crying all the time! It wasn't until i explained that my hormones were all over the place that he understood the fact i was genuinelly happy about it. Thankfullly my hormones have calmed down now, although we had the 20 week scan yesterday and i couldn't stop crying all the way through it! lol Felt a bit silly!
I lost my appetite over the first few weeks and then all i wanted to eat was fish (i'm not usually keen on fish) and then i couldn't keep ANYTHING down!!

That sounds rough. With My two boys I never was anything like this. No symptoms whatsoever really.. So all the emotions and being cranky and wanting to eat everything in front of me is so new. I can't wait for my first scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->