I'm New Here !!

momof2gr8kids

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm new to this site and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 40 years old and TTC #3. My husband and I thought we were done, but had a shock in December when we found out I was pregnant. Sadly, we lost the baby somewhere between 8w and 10w4d. I had a missed miscarriage and a D&C the following day. It was heart breaking. We decided that because of my age, it's now or never, so here I am. I'm 4-5 DPO and waiting patiently for next week. AF should show up Thursday or Friday and the waiting just sucks!

Any support would be appreciated!

Good Luck hun - the 2WW sucks.:wacko: Hope you get a BIG FAT :bfp: at the end of it. :flower:

:hugs:
X

Thanks everyone!!! I have about 2-3 more days and the waiting is killing me! I'm looking for any little sign that I could be pg, wondering if this back pain is from implantation, or if the dizziness I feel is real - or if the constipation (sorry TMI) is from pregnancy or am I just eating crappy??? Very confusing and frustrating. I'm sure you all have similar feelings. Is anyone out there waiting for af this Thursday/Friday?

Thanks everyone!!! I have about 2-3 more days and the waiting is killing me! I'm looking for any little sign that I could be pg, wondering if this back pain is from implantation, or if the dizziness I feel is real - or if the constipation (sorry TMI) is from pregnancy or am I just eating crappy??? Very confusing and frustrating. I'm sure you all have similar feelings. Is anyone out there waiting for af this Thursday/Friday?

Oh yes can totally sympathise and I'm only 3DPO - mind you testing Monday though if I can make it :wacko:

I was meant to be 4DPO today (I know it's only a day but in the land of ttc it makes a HUGE difference) FF changed my O date - so I reckon I'm out this month as hubby was MIA near O :shrug:

Do you temp hun? - I found that interesting (and also something else to obsess over):haha: as that's the only way you can be sure (as sure as you can be) that O took place.:happydance:

Good luck and lots of :dust: keep us updated.

X

Hi Garfie,

No, I don't do the temperature thing. I bought a opk this month and according to the test results I got a positive for o on saturday the 14th - so i guess o came somewhere between saturday and sunday. we did the bd on friday, saturday and sunday, so I think we covered our bases (fingers crossed). I just hope that this happens quickly, because honestly, time is not on my side.

How about you? do you have kids?

Hi Garfie,

No, I don't do the temperature thing. I bought a opk this month and according to the test results I got a positive for o on saturday the 14th - so i guess o came somewhere between saturday and sunday. we did the bd on friday, saturday and sunday, so I think we covered our bases (fingers crossed). I just hope that this happens quickly, because honestly, time is not on my side.

How about you? do you have kids?

Hi hun yes I have 2 little boys (11 & 9) from my x-hubby. Lots of fun but a lot of hard work :dohh: Was lucky current hubby took us all on as the eldest is autistic hence the hard work :haha:

Seems like you have covered your bases (better than us :cry: hubby was MIA near O) fingers crossed for a :bfp: for you.

Every month that goes by brings me closer to 41 :wacko:

X

My kids are 13 & 9, and every month brings me closer to 40!

I wish you and hubby lots of luck.... make sure he's around next month!!!

Hi all!

I'm new to this site and thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm 40 years old and TTC #3. My husband and I thought we were done, but had a shock in December when we found out I was pregnant. Sadly, we lost the baby somewhere between 8w and 10w4d. I had a missed miscarriage and a D&C the following day. It was heart breaking. We decided that because of my age, it's now or never, so here I am. I'm 4-5 DPO and waiting patiently for next week. AF should show up Thursday or Friday and the waiting just sucks!

Any support would be appreciated!

Hi, i totally know how u feel. I am 42 and had a bad 2011, my mum died in march my dad had a stroke and i fell preg in sept only to mc at 10 weeks in nov, trying so hard but nothing happens, i hope u succeed soon fxed x

MINTED - Hi hun welcome - sorry for your losses :hugs: do you chart or use OPK's to see when your O date is? Do you have long or short cycles? Where are you in your cycle?

Fingers crossed that 2012 bring you a BIG FAT :bfp:

The ladies on BnB are so supportive and lovely :flower:

MOMOF2 - :winkwink: I'll try.

AFM - 5DPO and not a lot to report :haha:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads