i'm new to here!

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
hello ladies, i'm officially classed as 'waiting to try' now!!

I've just recently given birth to our first baby, a girl named Kara-Olivia and we always said we wanted to have two babies very close together!

We plan on trying for another in the next 3 months, but for now we are just waiting, for things to get back to normal, then we will start to 'try' again!

people may criticize me and my partner for choosing to have our babies so close together, but it is our decision, and it is one we are capable of coping with!

I had a very easy labour and delivery and my pregnancy was GREAT, apart from the end when i developed pre-eclampsia and had to be induced at 34wks & 6days, this hasn't put me off though, if anything it has made me look forward to our next pregnancy even more!

annnnnnnnyway, hope all you ladies in this section of the forum are ok, and get everything you desire xxxxxxxx

:hi: and welcome to WTT.

Your little daughter looks so gorgeous in her photo.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to have your children close together in age, they'll always have a playmate! :)

thank you Hobnob! i agree on her having a playmate, they'll always have each other!

she is adorable hun, never felt pride like it in all my life xxxxxxxxx

thank you Hobnob! i agree on her having a playmate, they'll always have each other!

she is adorable hun, never felt pride like it in all my life xxxxxxxxx

Aww, its so lovely to read that! :)

Here's hoping you get to bring her home very soon.

:wave: hello! Welcome to WTT - congratulations on the birth of your baby girl :) You're definitely right - it's no-one elses business if you want to have another baby soon. xx

Hi and welcome to wtt. Hope your little girl is home soon.

You little one is adorable, welcome to wtt hun!
:hugs:

:wave: welcome to WTT hun!

Kara is just gorgeous and I don't blame you for being the proudest Mummy ever! You certainly have reason to be!

I also don't blame you for wanting 2 close together - we are "trying" for No.1 now and all going well, will have number 2 fairly soon afterwards.

I look foward to getting to know you better over the coming weeks and months :hugs:

xxx

Hi!Ive recently had a baby girl and am planning on ttc again in the new year, however OH is keen to start sooner so will have to see! xx

:wave: Hi and welcome!! Congrats on your baby girl! Do you, don't worry about others opinion. They will always have one. Wishing you the best :flower:

Thank you all for your kind words ladies, you are all so lovely over here! Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all! xxx

Hi!Ive recently had a baby girl and am planning on ttc again in the new year, however OH is keen to start sooner so will have to see! xx

Nice to meet a new mummy with the same idea's as me lol! i'm all about having them close together and i cant wait to start trying again! I Loved being pregnant and can't wait to give our little princess a brother or sister x

hello and welcome to wtt hon :hi: no judgement here, just lots of fun friends to get us through the waiting! however long! and congratulations, your daughter is beautiful xxx

hello there :hi:
you're quite right it is totally up to you when you decide to try for another baby. however, make sure you look after yourself - your body needs some time to get back to normal - levels of vitamins and minerals might be depleted, you might be short of iron and you will probably be exhausted. look after yourself, take some prenatal vitamins and maybe think about getting a health check with your gp and make sure you're physically ready - pregnancy number 2 may well be harder with a little one to look after as well - even one who looks so angelic!
Good luck x

I am all for having children close together, although I didnt have the easiest pregnancy I loved every minute of it! I can't wait to do it all again!My GP has advised me to not try untill sept tho to allow my body to return to normal as I had an infection after the birth!!We will have to be ttc buddies! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->