I'm new to this corner of BnB.

Heather1

Reaction score
Hello Lovely Women!

My name is Heather and I am new to this portion of BnB, coming to you from First Tri (although I have been lurking TTCAAL for a few weeks).

I am 28 years old and am from California, USA.

I recently (December 22) had another miscarriage in what would have been the 10th week. This is my second loss after a blighted ovum in 2008.

While I am nearly all done bleeding, my doctor has advised that I wait one cycle before TTC again. (UGH!)

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! Cheers to the New Year and hoping 2011 brings us all lots and lots of baby dust!

Heather :)

Hi hun!
Sorry to hear about your losses <3 :hugs:

Baby Dust to us all :dust:

Em x

Hello Heather

I'm sorry about your loss. I too miscarried over Christmas. HayleyJJ and I have just started a new group for ladies who are hoping to get a :bfp: in 2011. Feel free to join us.

Lots of :dust: to you.

Pip x

hi heather welcome xx so sorry for ur loss x
:bfp: in 2011 x

Welcome Heather, and sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself. I just m/c twins Christmas Day. I'm so sorry for your loss. We are all hoping this year brings lots of baby dust and BFP's! Good luck to you!

Welcome Heather

So sorry you have to be here :hugs:

Welcome Heather - Sorry about the reason you have to be joining this section though:hugs:. Lots of ladies have tried earlier than one cycle. I waited one cycle though because I needed to psychologically and wasn't really into BD the first month. Take care of your body and mind first and when you are completely ready go for it!

Just echoing Grandbleu's post above which reflects my own position. I also waited a one cycle as both myself and my OH were too traumatised to go any further than cuddles and hugs. This month we were totally ready and could commit ourselves without inhibitions! My cycle has changed though and I am ovulating 2-3 days earlier than I used to.

Heres to all of us getting BFP's in the next few months!! xx

Hi Heather :hi:
Welcome to TTCAL. Sorry for your losses. Hope your stay here is a short one, and you are back in 1st Tri before you know it.
Theres a great bunch of girls here, so join a few threads and get to know us!
Good luck for a BFP and a healthy baby in 2011.
xx

Hi Heather so sorry for your loss sweetie, i MC same day as you, but not waiting for next cycle if i can help it... all the best for 2011 and plenty of :dust::dust::dust: to you and all who have lost :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->