im new..

Eightsgreat

Reaction score
...just wanted to drop into this forum and give some hope to the mature mamas
BFP 9dpo im 43:happydance:
so dont give up!!

Thanks Eight! I'm 42 (43 in May). TTC for about 8 months now. Congrats on the BFP!!!! How long were you trying?

Hi Girls and I'm new too aged 41yrs (42 soon ). I am in the 2WW as AF due 10th March so let the count down begin. I have lazily been TTC for over a year but I am sure it'll happen eventually.
How long have you been TTC? When is yr BFP/AF due? Maybe we could add each other as TTC friends

I am 40 (41 in May) and TTC. It is like my first pregnancy since my child is already 20... hehehee. She was an "oooops!" baby so it is my first time "intentionally" TTC... I gotta tell you, it is weird!...so much pressure!

My new husband is also convinced we are both very fertile and that it will happen right away... hope he is right. It was such a pain to convince him to start now because of my age... Guys just think they have all the time in the world. I would love to have two, and seeing how hard it was to get him to agree to starting now I have a feeling that asking for a second one will be a nightmare...so kind of secretly hoping for twins LOL

...just wanted to drop into this forum and give some hope to the mature mamas
BFP 9dpo im 43:happydance:
so dont give up!!

WOW, get you!!! Congratulations Eightsgreat and thanks for keeping the PMA topped up!!!!:thumbup:x

I just turned 43 and was pregnant when I was 42. I was 9 weeks when I lost the last one but trying again.... Thanks for giving us hope...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->