Im not sure if I fit in here...

Bluetomato

Mummy :-)
Reaction score
I just thought id check and make sure its ok I post in here.
We found out our first baby, a little girl, had died at 19+5 weeks in May 2006 and she was born 3 days later. A pm later found that she had died from Turners syndrome. I then went on to have my little boy, Harrison in March 2007. In August 2008 I had a mmc at 9 weeks - completley unexpected as i'd had very strong pregnancy symptoms all the way through, so when they told me baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks, I was so shocked and heartbroken. My little boy Dominic then arrived in September 2009. Me and Dp have decided to ttc again, and im terrified! So so excited, but scared witless all at the same time. Im armed with ov sticks which I havn't used before - I had borrowed a friends cbfm which got me my bfp with the baby that I lost to mmc, but she sold it so unfortunatly I can't use it this time.
I just hope its ok that I post here as although I have had a baby after my last loss, ttc is still just as scary.
Sending :hugs: to everyone and fingers crossed that we all get our :bfp: soon xxx

Hi, sorry to hear of your losses. I was in same boat when i had my son i had 2 mc before him but he is healthy and as you, you have 2 healthy children. I wish you all the luck with trying though and if you wanna chat, im here! :)

Sorry for your losses and hope you have a swift BFP :)

:hi:im sorry for your loses hun. you are in the right place here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->