I'm not sure if I posted in the right place

1978kwas1987

Reaction score
Please excuse me if I posted this in the wrong place.

We are TTC #5. I have PCOS. I don't have they cysts, but the syndrome (symptoms) that goes along w/PCOS. This is how it was explained to us by our RE.

We have done the Metformin + BCP when TTC before with great success.

The RE told me if I lost weight, I might be able to skip this all together.

I am down 50# since June 2011.

So, we decided to start TTC with my last cycle. I am NOT taking the Metformin, as we decided we would TTC for a few months w/o it. I was taking Kariva BCP. My last pack was finished up on June 16th (New pack would have been started Sunday, June 17th), my LMP started June 12th. (I hope this makes sense?) Anyhow, I had a strange spotting that started on June 26th and lasted for about 3 days. It was bright red spotting. Nothing I'd ever had before. I'm a 28 day cycle every month. Thought it might have something to do w/stopping the BCP, so I didn't think anything of it.

Have been using OPK's, having LOTS of sex, and I missed my period this month. It was due July 10th. HPT's have been coming up negative. I have the "signs" of being PG, but I'm wondering if it is my body just doing "wishful thinking," if that makes sense? The *biggest* sign is my boobs are killing me and the "high beams" (as he calls them) are always on. This was the only sign I got before a positive pg test and only when I've had my girls. I'm hungry as a horse and have had some nausea in the morning. IDK if this is morning sickness or what, as I never had it with my previous pregnancies.

Anyone have any thoughts? At this point, I am at 6 weeks past my last period...Still having negative tests...I've NEVER had this happen before when coming off my pills and starting the TTC cycle. It is always every 28 days I get my period. :shrug: Just hoping someone has some thoughts...Thanks!

Being that you are so late I would call your doctor and tell them how late you are and ask if they could draw a beta blood test for you.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->