I'm off my pill!!!! :-)

live_in_hope

VR miracle Mummy now TTC 3rd (not VR)
Reaction score
Hey ladies!:wave:

I just want I share with you all the me and Hubby are currently NTNP :happydance:

Our beautiful girly is 18months now and we had an amazing journey conceiving her. 3 months TTC after a very successful VAsectomy Reversal, our little miracle she was:hugs:

So as last time it was all very planned, we were actively trying, I was temping etc and so I'm looking forward to letting Mother Nature take its course and seeing what happens... I have no idea what day I am on in my current cycle but this past hour I've been experiencing very strong ovulation pains....it's all coming back to me now! :winkwink:

Xxx

Wishing you lots of luck Hun xx
And can I just say Emily looks beautiful xxx

aww thanks hunny! My pic needs updating actually, she's alot more cheeky looking than angelic now lol

They always are lol my step daughter is 3 and still has the whole angelic look and attitude about her xx

Lots of luck hun!! I'm NTNP too, its all very exciting!!xxx

ive just come off the pill also half way though a pack im now having a period at first i thought it was a withdraw bleed but im havin strong period pains and heavier like a period so were also letting nature take its course we already have 3 boys ages 11 9 and 3 so this is our last not bothered either way but a little girl would be nice : ) x

ive just come off the pill also half way though a pack im now having a period at first i thought it was a withdraw bleed but im havin strong period pains and heavier like a period so were also letting nature take its course we already have 3 boys ages 11 9 and 3 so this is our last not bothered either way but a little girl would be nice : ) x

hey! :wave:

Oh yay! Good luck on TTC your 4th! How long were your trying for your boys?my Husband has 4 kids from his previous marriage, 3 boys then a girl and its funny coz i know alot of families who have had 3 boys then the 4th a girl? Always thought it was very strange so hopefully, you'll get your girl :thumbup: xx

thank u fingers crossedfor a girl but as long as baby is fine and healthy im a happy mama i was try around a year for my first my 2nd was not planned and my 3rd i came ofc the depo was on it 5 years and was ttc for 5 months x

we are coming off the pill once my final pack is finished to start NTNP !! so glad theres a group for this on here !nearly sent myself mad trying for the first bundle ! :haha:

good luck in your journey!!! xx

hey! :wave: aww yay for nearly finishing your pills! :happydance: i lasted half a month NTNP before I wanted to Actively try :dohh: i really enjoyed temping and using opks last time so It didnt surprise me that I wanted to do it again. So I am officially now on my first month of TTC #2 after VR. CD8 now next week is going to be fun :winkwink: :haha:

Congrats on your triplets! They are absolutely gorgeous! How old are they now? Xx

Hiya girls :) congrats on being off the pill. I have another week left and then I will be joining you all in coming off the pill :) yay lol. We're going to be NTNP too, hopefully it won't take too long to fall pregnant after coming off the pill :)

ah thankyou !!! Thier 13 months now! its gone so fast! i nearly drove myself mad with the opks last time ! i actually had more symptoms on the months i wasnt pregnant than the month i was ! :haha: x

Hiya girls :) congrats on being off the pill. I have another week left and then I will be joining you all in coming off the pill :) yay lol. We're going to be NTNP too, hopefully it won't take too long to fall pregnant after coming off the pill :)

thanks hunny! Yay for coming off the pill too! :happydance: although I am TTC now, i just wasnt patient enough lol. :blush: have you got a NTNP/TTC journal?mines in my sig, drop in! :thumbup: xxx

ah thankyou !!! Thier 13 months now! its gone so fast! i nearly drove myself mad with the opks last time ! i actually had more symptoms on the months i wasnt pregnant than the month i was ! :haha: x

aww lovely, bet they're amazing! Are they identical? One baby would be a doddle for you now! :) x

Live in hope - turns out I was impatient too and ended up coming off the pill today (1 week early) I felt silly taking it for a week when were going to stop anyways. I don't have a journal but will defiantly check out yours!

Live in hope - turns out I was impatient too and ended up coming off the pill today (1 week early) I felt silly taking it for a week when were going to stop anyways. I don't have a journal but will defiantly check out yours!

hehe yay! :happydance::happydance: my thinking exactly! You want a baby so just go for it! :) thats our moto! Next week is 'the' week! Cant wait! Good times! :winkwink::winkwink:

Good luck :). I was reading your TTC journal, it's great! I'm still fuzzy on how to work out when your ovulating and when's the best week etc. I've been so busy recently, I barely get a second to research it all lol.

i know, it's so hard to get a minute spare!
The easiest sign i would say to look out for is your *** (too much info warning)***cervical mucus. As soon as it becomes watery your coming into your fertile period. When it becomes clear and stretchy, like raw egg-white then thats your signal for full steam ahead! :sex: :haha: i also get ov pains which are quite strong, that helps too, but def go with your mucus if you do anything! :thumbup: xx

2 are identical and 1 is a fraternal! :) but completely amazing ! X

2 are identical and 1 is a fraternal! :) but completely amazing ! X

aww they are beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! You must be so proud! :hugs: i bet you are literally bursting with love for them! I love sitting back and waching my little one playing and jabbering to herself and i just get overwhelmed by the love i feel for that child! And to multiply it by 3 , wow, amazing! :cloud9::cloud9:

i know, it's so hard to get a minute spare!
The easiest sign i would say to look out for is your *** (too much info warning)***cervical mucus. As soon as it becomes watery your coming into your fertile period. When it becomes clear and stretchy, like raw egg-white then thats your signal for full steam ahead! :sex: :haha: i also get ov pains which are quite strong, that helps too, but def go with your mucus if you do anything! :thumbup: xx

Thanks for all the information, it was lovely of you to take the time. I got my (tmi) withdrawal bleed this evening so hopefully I will be back on track with cycles soon after that.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->