Im off to hospital..

4nnii3

Reaction score
Hello everyone
just a quick message, im off to hospital.
Im already high risk for early labour, and last week i was showing signs for pre eclampsia, protein in my wee and also high blood pressure, but done another urine smaple to be sent to the lab and was told to come home and if i noticed any swelling then straight back to hospital.
Well i have had this pain under my ribs now for about 4 days, but thought it was the way baby was laying.
I just had a call from the midwife who has told me to go to hospital and straight to labour ward, i have very high protein in my wee and also the pain under my ribs is another sign of pre eclampsia..
so now im off to hospital with my bag of stuff as the midwife ordered, hoping to be sent home tonight.
Does this mean baby will be here sooner? ..
Sorry if theres any spelling mistakes and things just needed to see what everyone says, my mum and sister both had pre eclampsia and the babies were born early.
I have a only one working kidney so they are even more worried about pre eclampsia.
sorry for the long post.
Thanks in advance girls :) x

Sorry I can't offer any advice, didn't want to read and run, hope both you and LO are ok :)

I hope you get better.. and hope the baby stays a little bit longer..

They do have medication I think because you are so early on! They know best and it's good they have found it!
Good luck and I hope all works out well keep us updated x

If the baby is at risk of being born before 34 weeks they'll give you a steroid shot to help develop his lungs quicker...they almost gave this to me last week but decided not too. Sending you hugs. Things will be ok!

hope baby stays in for a few weeks more! Good luck to you and your babe!

hope baby stays in a bit longer good luck at the hospital xx

have no experience of this, just wanted to say goodluck xo
C

I had the same thing happen to me about 2 weeks ago.... The Doctor said he didnt want to induce me till im 37 weeks and Im on bed rest

Thank you everyone for your help and kind thoughts .. I really appreciate it.
Just a little update..
I am now home from hospital, on more iron tablets, so 3 times a day, anti biotics to fight urine infection 2 times a day and some tablet i have to take an hour before bed to help with heartburn.
Baby and me are both okay, they are not sure if it is pre eclampsia so got to have a check up every week and a scan next tuesday.
i will keep everyone posted and would like to say thanks again for all your support. xxx

Hiya, glad to hear you are well and they are keeping a close eye on you.

I've had high blood pressure recently, swelling in fingers and protein in urine, oh and also the pain in upper stomach, been in and out of hosp a few times but they have always been happy to send me home saying unless top number goes over 160 or bottom number over 100 then they wouldn't start any treatment.

Got to get checked again on Thursday so will see what happens then.

Good luck with everything

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"