I'm officially mad!

schnoogles

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure where to put it.

I was just wondering whether anyone who has had a doppler during a previous pregnancy has ever used it again whilst not pregnant.
I have been having some symptoms for a while now, 3 months ago we tested and got a BFN. We aren't currently trying and have a 7 month old. I figured it was because I changed pill after my pregnancy to carazette and it was messing with my body. I have been having bad mood swings and achey boobs. Painful boobs was my only real symptom whilst pregnant.
So today I was looking in a cupboard and came across my Doppler and thought that I would have a listen, straight away I got a noise that sounded very like what I believed to the placenta when I was pregnant. However I can hear it on both the right and left side and when I was pregnant I could only hear it on one side. I thought it is probably my pulse but I can't hear it anywhere else on my body or on the middle of where my uterus would be.
Am I going mad?? Would anyone mind listening to themselves to see what they can hear? I think I might buy a test in the morning.
For the last two days I have felt achey, almost like I have done too much exercise and pulled a muscle and a bit bloated. It would be terrible timing if I was, but part of me can't help but think "what if I was?" And feel excited. I think I must be crazy!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->