I'm Officially Underweight :(

D

DiddyDons

I had a gyne app yesterday about my PCOS and I have lost more weight...NOT GOOD!! :nope:

I was on metformin for a few weeks and it put me off my food....this helps other people to loose weight so Im sure a mixture of that and depression from loosing my little girl is causing me too loose weight! Im not a big girl as it is..and nor will I ever be, but I NEED to be a decent weight and then I may start having regular AF's

So does anyone have any tips on what food I can eat (im fussy btw lol) to help me pile the weight on?!

Thanks

Donna xxx

I know that they sell weight gain shakes that weight lifters take in order to put on muscle quickly, but I don't know how they taste. They're usually in the health aisle in stores. If you want regular foods, you can stick with normal milkshakes (a large milkshake can have something like 1,000 calories), cookies, cake... you can eat small amounts of these and still take in a lot of calories. If you're going healthier, try fattier cuts of meat, like t-bone, rib eye steak, or filet mignon, and dark meats in poultry over light (like breast meat). Whole wheat rolls dipped in olive oil can be really tasty, and a healthy source of fat. Try eating vegetables with butter or fat added either after cooking or during; not only does this up the calories, but fat helps your body absorb the nutrients from the vegetables.

I'm so sorry that you're having such a tough time, and I hope you can get your weight up soon!

No idea hun as I am also underweight. Just wanted to send you some :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Donna. Erm carbohydrates are meant to be good for gaining weight, all the things like pasta, potatoes, and bread.

Have you asked to speak to a dietician? They can give you an eating plan (that you have input on) that will help you to gain the weight?

Hi hun, big :hugs: for you. I am underweight too and I find it quite upsetting. It must be worse if you want to get the weight on for your af!!
Try dropping charlottecco2 a pm - she is good at this. I can't remember what job she does, but she has some great advice. Don't bother with the weight gain shakes - it's not the sort of weight that we need - just a waste of money! As Tasha said, maybe request to se a dietician?
Good luck babes and let us know how you go.

just wanted to send you some :hugs: def. see a dietician honey, other than that, i can't think of what else to suggest x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->